On 12/20/15 17:27, Fernando Cassia wrote:
What Virtualbox release are you using?. An updated Virtualbox has been released (5.0.12) last Friday if I remember correctly, it contains fixes for running the latest versions fo RHEL (7.2).

Maybe indirectly it will also help with CentOS. I'm just shooting in the dark here as you didn't provide specifics about your VBox version or Linux distros' versions.

FC
.

VBox Help shows the following:

VirtualBox Graphical User Interface
Version 5.0.10 r104061

The Centos 6 and 7.2, and the Scientific Linux are the current available versions obtained from their sites, SL just this morning.

SLF-6.5-x86_64-2014-02-06-Install-DVD.iso

CentOS-7-x86_64-DVD-1511.iso

the Fedora21 that tuns normally is from an old disk I had on hand:

Fedora-Live-WS-x86_64-21-5\

Thanks for responding,

Bob

--