Fedora 23, Firefox 43.0, and 43.0.3.

In the last couple of weeks I started to get this message often while in Gmail:

Oops… the system encountered a problem (#007) - Retrying in 1s…

Often this takes a lot more than 1s to recover. It always happens when
sending emails, and the first attempt for an email always fails,
clicking send again always succeeds.

This happens in safe mode, and with a new test user login account (a
whole new login environment), and it happens with multiple gmail
accounts. If I reboot to OS X, and use Firefox 43, it never happens.
So the network and hardware are identical, the only factor seems to be
something unique to Fedora. There are no messages logged in the
journal at this time.

I've tried disabling firewalld, connecting to another network via
openvpn+private tunnel, and disabling ipv6. No change.

Any suggestions? In the meantime, I'm going to see if I can reproduce
in vmm/kvm booting Fedora 23 live. This is really super annoying.

--
Chris Murphy