On 12/30/2015 08:05 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
It doesn't happen in the VM, which has Firefox 41. So I might try
reverting to that version next...

Another symptom is that things hang a lot. Even dnf will hang
midstream downloading either a package or metadata. No error, no fail,
no recovery, just indefinite stall. If I cancel it and just issue the
same command, it always completes. And yet non-google sites load find
in Firefox. So I can't tell if the dnf stall is related to the
Firefox+google services stall.

Are you on a wifi or wired connection? What you're describing sounds
an awful lot like a dropping wifi connection. If you are on wifi, check
the journals for problems relating that.