On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:19:12 -0600
Chris Murphy wrote:

> But that ultimately doesn't fix the problem, I still can't see the
> Samba server from the Windows 10 VM.

Almost certainly depends on the kind of networking the VM
uses. I always setup all my VMs using a bridge, which makes
them all look like they are simply other machines all on
the same subnet.

The default virt-manager networking is to use NAT routing
and put the VMs inside their own subnet. With that setup,
you certainly won't see any shares by default from another
subnet, though you might be able to access them explicitly
using the IP address or something.