On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Chris Murphy <li...@colorremedies.com> wrote

> Thwarted. The Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, from Microsoft, does not
> use an already downloaded ISO. It downloads a new copy, apparently
> each time you want to create a stick. There are 3rd party USB creation
> tools but I have no real interesting in effectively testing whether
> those tools will properly create a USB stick for UEFI computers.

It's funny and annoying how I made this more difficult than necessary.
I just formatted a USB stick, MBR + FAT32, and then copied the files
from the ISO/UDF (mounted with Gnome Disk Image Mounter) over. And
guess what? The Intel NUC boots it just fine, in UEFI mode, with
Secure Boot. So now I can move onto bug 1320273.

--
Chris Murphy