Is anyone else having trouble with xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.18.3-1.fc23.x86_64?
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-cebdf579ca

I updated this morning, and with that update applied, when I lock the session and my monitors shut off, the system takes a very long time (which varies, but 15 seconds seems like a minimum) to turn them back on and show a password prompt. The logs also indicate that Xorg triggered the OOM killer and terminated my session while I was out to lunch.

When I revert to an earlier Xorg package, the system works normally.

# lspci | grep VGA
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09)