On 04/15/2016 05:57 AM, Honza Šilhan wrote:
From: "Samuel Sieb" <sam...@sieb.net>
The one you want is:
/var/lib/dnf/system-upgrade

IIRC in this folder are the packages already resolved. I would do system upgrade
properly. If you still think loosing your data worth saving 3.2Gb of transfer
then
try rather this:

I did say he should run "dnf system-upgrade download" on each computer to make sure the package set is consistent for each one. But that is the directory to copy to save the downloading.

dnf system-upgrade download --releasever=23 --refresh --setopt=keepcache=1
# copy /var/cache/dnf/fedora* to other machines
dnf system-upgrade download --releasever=23  # on other machines
dnf system-upgrade reboot  # everywhere

I don't have a computer to test with right now, but I'm pretty sure system-upgrade doesn't put the packages in there. So at most you will be merely copying the repo data across.