Allegedly, on or about 25 August 2016, William Mattison sent:
> I'm now wondering if evercookies can really be fully blocked.  I do
> want to block what I reasonably can.  But as was pointed out, a lot of
> wanted web functionality needs cookies.  So now I'm mainly focused on
> getting them deleted when I close a tab or the browser.

If you're allowing them during a session, you are being databased.  Even
if you dump them at the end, they've managed to do their trick.  You'd
pretty much have to wipe and burn every time you go to another website
to avoid being tracked.  And the point of the evercookies kind of
techniques is to keep on tracking you, no matter how often you break the
link.

I dare say that using a search engine is probably the worst of the lot.
It's going to get the widest view of what you do, as opposed to
individually loading up your news site, then wiping and clearing,
opening up your shopping site, then wiping and clearing, etc.

Of course, your need for privacy differs from the next person, so that
will affect how far you're going to combat it.  One person's sick of
advertising, or certain types of advertising, another person want to
avoid being defrauded, another person's trying not to get killed by
their monstrous government...

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages

If you are not the intended recipient, why are you reading their email?
You bastard!