On 18/1/17 7:44 am, Terry Polzin wrote:
In my experience, you won't get any further than lsusb "seeing" the device if you haven't the firmware. It may be blacklisted.
How do I determine if it or wifi has been blacklisted? On reflecting on this issue there is a possibility that I may have manually disabled the device or wifi, but I have forgotten how.

regards,
Steve