Bonjour,

I try to make a new install of fedora 25. I want to make my own
partitionning but it is almost impossible: I create some partitions (/,
/boot, /home, etc) but after sometimes anaconda refuses to do anything:
it does not add anything and this happens randomly after I created 2 or
3 partitions it stops to add anything.

For instance: I create / and swap and /home, after that it stops..... I
exit and come back; I create / and /boot and swap and /home and /var,
then it stops....

Once I could create all partitions I wanted! Unfortunately anaconda
crashed a few minutes after the beginning of the install!

Anaconda is really bugged! (For instance: I ask for an install in French
langage, when I want to add a mount point, a dialog box opens with a
help message in French: "par exemple <<20Gio>> without the quotes" If I
type 20 Gio as suggested, anaconda does not know what 20Gio means
(Gio=Gib in French), and gives an awfull size, for instance 46Mio or
something else...)

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique