On 03/19/2017 11:24 AM, François Patte wrote:
For instance: I create / and swap and /home, after that it stops..... I
exit and come back; I create / and /boot and swap and /home and /var,
then it stops....

Once I could create all partitions I wanted! Unfortunately anaconda
crashed a few minutes after the beginning of the install!

Just to make sure: you do know, don't you, that you can only have four primary partitions? If you need more partitions, you have to make one of them an extended partition, after which you can create as many logical partitions as you need inside of it?