Allegedly, on or about 30 March 2017, InvalidPath sent:
> Never a bad idea to take an air compressor to a laptop.. or desktop or
> any pc for that matter.

It can be if you're not careful, there are risks.

Air blasting out can generate damaging static electricity.
You can blast dust into the bearings of fans.
You can physically damage components with the force of the air (if it's
strong enough, and you get too close).

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages

When it comes to electronics, I'm slightly biased.