> Can you create an entirely new user on the F25 system and replicate the
> problem there?
>
> What did you copy from opensuse to F25 when you made the switch (if
> anything)?

I installed F25 from scratch: no upgrade from oan lder fedora release.
The account was completely new on one computer (I have 2 computers:
one was with opensuse before and the other is completely new).
Same issue on both.
Also I update my system every day with dnf update (I see now that 'dnf
--best update' does not change anything compared to 'dnf update').

I just created a new user and tested the same python page
https://docs.python.org/2/library/shutil.html
- worked in firefox,
- not in konqueror (SSL error) then, later it worked also in konqueror.

back on the first user account:
- still not working in firefox,
- working in konqueror but very badly (like the css stylesheet not
loaded...) and then constantly failing with SSL error.
- working again in firefox.

back to the new account:
- constantly working in firefox
- constantly failing in konqueror.

back to the old account:
- konqueror: first worked without styles, then constantly failing with SSL error
- firefox: first failing, then working all the time