On 04/10/2017 09:30 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
May I suggest that IP address be used instead of the host name?

I specifically wanted to use the hostname because I assumed that if this were an IPv6 vs IPv4 sort of problem, we'd see that difference in successful and unsuccessful connections. We didn't. All of the successful and unsuccessful connections were to the same IPv6 address. That mostly rules out an IPv6 problem. It could still be an intermittent IPv6 problem...

It would be useful to disable IPv6 for this connection and try again.