On Sat, 2017-07-01 at 19:24 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:

> Even better, use a LiveUSB to create a working Fedora system on a
> flash
> drive, create a set of ssh keys for it and when you're using a
> foreign
> system, boot from that drive so that you don't have to worry about
> having your key end up on somebody else's box.  Of course, you have
> make sure that it's OK with the box's owner, but it's probably the
> safest way to handle it.

I do that all the time (except for the part about getting the remote
ssh thing to work right).  Instead of a flash drive, though, I use one
of those little portable 1TB drives.  They're too big for a pocket, but
fit easily into a backpack/carry-on/attache case.  That way I have
everything that's on my laptop, as well as an always-accessible recent
backup.

billo