Hello,

I have a problem cross compiling using autotools for my Raspberry Pi 3.

I wrote a server program which runs good with Linux and under windows
(compiled with MinGW) on my X86_64 machine.

Since there is no configure wrapper for ARM like MinGW has, i use the
following configure call:

./configure --host=arm-linux-gnu

The Script is failing and the log tells me about bad options
"-qverseion" and "-V" in GCC tests. So I removed this Options from the
Script by hand.

Now it tells me about a missing file called "crt1.o". But i found this
file in "/usr/arm-linux-gnu/lib/crt1.o".

So, my question is: Did i miss something? A additional configure
parameter or anything like this? How do I use the cross compiler with
autotools?

It would be nice to habe a wrapper script line mingwXX-configure, but
it would be good to know, what to do.

Thanks,
Dirk

--