Allegedly, on or about 5 April 2018, Sam Varshavchik sent:
> This is not Docbook XML.

I know that.  I was using an example of something in HTML (forgetting
to mention that), that's simple to read, but often gets mangled when
translating between different mark-up languages.  Convert back and
forth, and that simple bit of writing turns into a convoluted block of
unnecessary gumph.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 4.15.10-200.fc26.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Mar 15 17:14:41 UTC 2018 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.
There is no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see

Well somebody had to eat the last biscuit.
You're just miffed that it wasn't you.