On 07/22/18 02:19, Jeffrey Ross wrote:
> I did find the DNS entry for proxy10 being associated with
> http://fedoraproject.org, however the only problem is I should NEVER see an
> arp
> entry for an IP address not on my subnet
>
> and obviously 209.132.181.15 is not on my subnet of 172.18.19.0/24.
>
> so the original question remains, why am I seeing an ARP entry for an IP
> address
> not on my subnet.
>
> second, somewhat new question, how do I stop networkmanager from polling
> fedora
> project?

Yes, it is odd to have an ARP entry for an IP address not on the local network.
 No
idea how that happened.

Yes, just "dnf erase NetworkManager-config-connectivity-fedora".  I always do
that as
I personally don't find it very useful.

--
Conjecture is just a conclusion based on incomplete information. It isn't a
fact.