On 9/3/19 10:46 PM, Frédéric wrote:
My dnf seems broken. Below is what I get with dnf upgrade.
I did dnf clean all, dnf clean metadata, I tested to add zchunk=False,
I set back fastestmirror to false but nothing changes.
I was able to upgrade a lot of packages and while it works for them, I
get a lot of messages like:
/sbin/ldconfig: File /lib64/libvisio-0.1.so.1.0.7 is empty, not checked.

This is a corrupt file. Try running "rpm -qV libvisio". If you have a lot of them, that sounds like you have a problem with your filesystem.

Error: Transaction check error:
   file /usr/share/doc/vulkan-loader/CONTRIBUTING.md from install of
vulkan-loader-1.1.114.0-1.fc30.i686 conflicts with file from package
vulkan-loader-1.1.97.0-0.fc30.x86_64

These are all multilib issues. For some reason you're getting a newer version of the 32-bit package, but not the 64-bit one. I have the .97 version installed and I see the .114 version available in updates for both.