On Sun, 2019-09-22 at 22:52 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> And it did not.

I noticed the same.  On the messages that get corrupted, I've received
them as base64 encoded (they weren't sent that way), though your
messages with Frederic correctly accented was also base64 encodede.
Most other messages coming from the list are just text.  Do you get
those messages as text or base64?

> I think you've said a yahoo to yahoo message is fine.  Do you have a
> non-yahoo account you can send to directly to check?

Yes, that works fine.  It's only messages going through the list that I
notice getting mangled.

--

uname -rsvp
Linux 3.10.0-1062.1.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Sep 13 22:55:44 UTC 2019 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All unexpected mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.