On 9/17/19 9:10 PM, Robin Lee wrote:
But, what about the error message I pointed out earlier
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

The part of error you quoted earlier was

dnf[1168]:   File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/dnf-
plugins/system_upgrade.py", line 404, in configure_upgrade
dnf[1168]:     repo.gpgcheck = repo.id in self.state.gpgcheck_repos
dnf[1168]: TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
systemd[1]: dnf-system-upgrade.service: Main process exited,

That file doesn't exist on my system since I don't have
dnf-plugin-system-upgrade installed on that VM.

It is unclear to me why that is used when just updating packages.

Since you're not doing a system upgrade I'd consider erasing that package to
see if it helps.  You can always reinstall.

--
If simple questions can be answered with a simple google query then why are
there so many of them?