On 2020-02-27 10:57 PM, Ed wrote:

> Do this command in a terminal.  I'm assuming the command
> base64 exists on your system.
> echo 4oCcRWQNCg== | base64 -d > Ed
> Then cat the file Ed

4oCcRWQNCg==?  Wow.  How did you come up with that?!  I get the open double quite into my comment files by copying it from google translate.  Same with close double quotes and vowels (both lower and upper case) with tone marks.  What is the better way?  Same question with 'u' and 'U' with the two dots above.  More difficult: 'u' or 'U', with the two dots above *and* tone marks.

Your prediction is correct; I see the open double quote and the 'E' in the same position.