On 2020-02-29 09:37 PM, Ed wrote:
> So, now we know the real difference
> between the CN and TW AR PL UKai fonts.
Are you certain?
The Chinese word for the musical percussion instrument that in English is called a "gong" is "luo" (2nd tone).  In one of my notes files (a .txt file), the simplified and traditional forms of the character do differ.  They also differ in this web page in my Firefox:
"http://www.mandarintools.com/cgi-bin/wordlook.pl?word=%E9%94%A3&searchtype=chinese&where=whole&audio=on";
See attachment terminal.png to see a screen capture of the relevant part of the vim session in a Gnome terminal. See attachment webpage.png to see a screen capture of the relevant part of the mandarintools.com webpage in my Firefox.  I am seeing both versions of the character in the CN font.