Thank Jonathan for all these clarifications.

I have just one concern

This is what is in /boot/efi/EFI/fedora/grub.cfg

menuentry 'Fedora 30 (Thirty) (on /dev/sdc3)' --class fedora --class gnu-linux
--class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option
'osprober-gnulinux-simple-da1fb213-c138-4711-aba2-76a598506283' {
        insmod part_msdos
        insmod ext2
        set root='hd2,msdos2'
        if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
          search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd2,msdos2
--hint-efi=hd2,msdos2 --hint-baremetal=ahci2,msdos2
9089ac44-babc-47c3-9fb5-a51a95931a7d
        else
          search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root
9089ac44-babc-47c3-9fb5-a51a95931a7d
        fi
        linux /vmlinuz-5.0.16-100.fc28.x86_64
root=UUID=da1fb213-c138-4711-aba2-76a598506283 ro rd.md=0 rd.lvm=0 rd.dm=0
SYSFONT=True KEYTABLE=fr-latin9 rd.luks=0 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
        initrd /initramfs-5.0.16-100.fc28.x86_64.img
}

Why there is still some tace of fc28 messed with fc30?
I could not remove kernel-core fc28 (the only kernel fc28 package)

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne
 9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47870, 21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE