Thanks,

Actually, I am lost.
I am upgrading one of the systems on a multi-disks system.
1) I realized that one system is not efi, while the other ones are.
2) After I upgraded this system. I can boot it, but it is weird.
a) There was no update of the grub menu (I boot fc32, while the invitation
is still fc30)
b) grub2-mkconfig has not been run
c) grub2-mkconfig (manually) did not recognized by the booted system except
through
set root='hd2,msdos3', but no menuentry for this system.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne
 9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47870, 21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE