On 2020-06-04 15:38, Max Pyziur wrote:

Greetings,

I mostly use Python/MatPlotLib for my graphing charting needs for a bunch of
self-built, production-oriented things I require.

However, once in a while I need to assemble something ad-hoc, and I generally
revert to MS Excel because of fidelity and functionality.

I've tried doing the same within Gnumeric and Libreoffice, but the results are
considerably less compelling than that of MS Excel.

Would there be any recommendations on what's available w/in the Linux world
that should be evaluated in this regard?

Much thanks,

xmgrace (dnf install grace)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_(plotting_tool)

Very not-modern interface, very long history, very oriented to scientific
graphs,
used in most scientific articles because it is basically the "LaTex" of plots
and graphs.

But if you want 3D colored pie-charts (Excel style), this is the wrong tool.

Regards.
   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it