Dear George and Edd,

Thanks for all the suggestions, I've been reading them, but only now I got around to installing version 6.3 of BRLTTY.

I installed every rpm eccept the source, cause, and brlapi.

I kind of think I do need brlapi, but when i try to install it with the rpm -i command as sudoer, this happens.

    file /usr/lib64/brltty/libbrlttybba.so from install of brltty-braille-br lapi-6.3-1.x86_64 conflicts with file from package brlapi-0.8.0-11.fc33.1.x86_64

Now, i hope to goodness that i don't have to remove brlapi as a hole package, cause the first time i tried that it broke pretty bad, and i had to reinstall the entire Fedora system to get everything back in order: what happened was, speech wasn't a thing anymore. when removing brlapi, in fact, a lot of dependencies were removed too, and i think that's what caused it. so, how can i install the newer package overriding the error that is written above?

Another thing:

I'm seriously glad i switched to fedora.

I heard and saw online that Fedora was a distro with a strong community, but seeing it and experiencing it is an absolutely different thing.

So what I'm saying is, thank you everyone, for just welcoming me with open arms and rying your absolute best to answer my question.

it's just hard to find such a community, at least, for me it has been.

Best regards.

Francisco.