Google drive probably.  The first few lines should tell you what
process it was starting.

I really usually only look at filesystem type calls as those are
usually the most valuable for something like this.  open, unlink
(remove), stat (get info like ls shows), and say rename or renameat.

A lot of stats always fail as it is used to see if various things
exist here or there.

Basic it loads an executable, lots of setup of that executable then
toward the end is the real work the program does.

On a mv strace I get 117 lines with the executable and options at the
top, a bunch of loading of libs and stuff for executable then 10 lines
from the bottom is the actual rename, and the exit of the program.