Bonjour,

I just update my system (fc-32) and aegisub is no more working: I can open subtitlefiles but not the corresponding video...

Here the message:

(aegisub:347417): Gdk-ERROR **: 12:08:25.195: The program 'aegisub' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 37349 error_code 2 request_code 150 (GLX) minor_code 24)
   To debug your program, run it with the GDK_SYNCHRONIZE environment
   variable to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful

I don't understand what it means and don't know what to do....

Thank you for any help.

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique