On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 4:40 AM François Patte
<francois.pa...@mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:
> I just update my system (fc-32) and aegisub is no more working: I can
> open subtitlefiles but not the corresponding video...
>
> Here the message:
>
> (aegisub:347417): Gdk-ERROR **: 12:08:25.195: The program 'aegisub'
> received an X Window System error.
> This probably reflects a bug in the program.
> The error was 'BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)'.
>    (Details: serial 37349 error_code 2 request_code 150 (GLX) minor_code 24)
>    (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
>     that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
>     To debug your program, run it with the GDK_SYNCHRONIZE environment
>     variable to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
>     backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
> function.)

The aegisub package is not distributed by Fedora, but rather by
rpmfusion.  You should file a bug and include the information above.
See here for how to do that:

https://rpmfusion.org/ReportingBugs

That will alert the package maintainer to the problem.  It's possible
that aegisub just needs to be rebuilt against the latest GTK library,
but the maintainer can help determine that.  Good luck!
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/