On Wed, 2021-06-16 at 17:52 -0700, Samuel Sieb wrote:
> On 2021-06-16 2:27 p.m., Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > >
> > > Did you try the dracut initrd modification and possibly also
> > > masking
> > > udev settle on the system as well?
> >
> > Yes, both. No effect.
>
> Do you see the udevadm warning message in the logs?
> Can you see where the delay is happening in the logs?

I updated my system this morning and rebooted. I had made no other
changes since my previous reboot, but this time there was no delay.
I've preserved the log just in case and will reply again if the
situation changes.

I uploaded the list of dnf changes to
https://paste.centos.org/view/70eb7f29 if anyone wants to take a look.

poc