Hello,

Thank for all the comments.
The issue is with weekly cron
On Saturday, /etc/cron.weekly/backup.cron is run twice

Here is /etc/anacrontab
#period in days   delay in minutes   job-identifier   command
1       5       cron.daily              nice run-parts /etc/cron.daily
7       25      cron.weekly             nice run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
@monthly 45     cron.monthly            nice run-parts /etc/cron.monthly

and here /etc/crontab
22 23 * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.daily
30 12 * * 6 root run-parts /etc/cron.weekly

I understand that if I set
dotlockfile -l
at the beginning of my /etc/cron.weekly/backup.cron
and
dotlockfile -u
at the end of the same file
I must avoid to run
/etc/cron.weekly/backup.cron
at the same time, but it does not prevent to run
/etc/cron.weekly/backup.cron twice (sequentially) in the same day (like today).

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne
 9 Avenue Alain Savary, BP 47870, 21078 DIJON Cedex FRANCE