On 12/18/22 15:34, ToddAndMargo via users wrote:
Chuckle.  All is took was giving the developers a
"doggy chew toy" (fake resolv.conf) to distract
them from messing up my networking and all suddenly
worked.

Clearly you missed the documentation that that's how to do it.

The must think everyone only has one network card.
Fedora Server folks must be crying blood.

No, it's specifically designed for multiple interfaces.
e.g. at work I have split-DNS so requests for a particular domain go over the VPN that provides the connection to that network.