On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 09:12:18PM -0400, Bill Cunningham wrote:
> OK we are talking about GCP Cloud Base right? Because I am.

Sorry, I'm completely unfamiliar with GCP so I can only see what the
documentation says.  I've used cloud-init on generic Fedora cloud
images on other hosting platforms, but it appears that you need to do
something special with GCP.  It appears there are ways you can set up
automation to set up accounts and passwords available at the web
console or through the API.

However, I've never had a google cloud account, so I'll let other,
more knowledgeable people answer.

--
Jonathan Billings