Den 2023-08-12 kl. 18:07, skrev François Patte:
Bonjour,

I come accross a problem with nftables: it was impossible to start nftables, the error message is:

internal:0:0-0: Error: Could not open file "/etc/sysconfig/nftables.conf": Permission denied

I think this is selinux permission problem.

This file /etc/sysconfig/nftables.conf has 755 permissions.

I think the permission should be 600.

What do ls -lZ /etc/sysconfig/nftables.conf says?

Mine are:

-rw-------. 1 root root system_u:object_r:etc_t:s0 364 22 jul 2022 /etc/sysconfig/nftables.conf

I tried to get informatons from the internet but did not find a solution.

I tested wether it was a selinux problem and I won...

setenforce 0

solved the problem....

No it does not solve the real problem

Now I went back to setenforce 1 but the problem is : if I reboot my machine, the problem will come back.

How to make selinux accept nftables?

fc36 nftables version 1.0.1

I would advise you to upgrade to Fedora 37 or even Fedora 38

Thank you for helping.

--
Regards

Jon Ingason