On 10/23/23 06:08, Dave Ihnat wrote:
All that said, the solution I've been implementing is a hybrid
model. Cloud for only non-critical data transfer with clients and
customers--NO sensitive information whatsoever. On-premises, we provide a
private cloud using NextCloud. It's easy to build on a Linux system, works
on a VM, and is easy to use. I have a detailed generic guide to
installation and configuration if anyone wishes.

So you might consider putting up your own NextCloud instance.

I have my own NextCloud instance as well. I use NextCloud and syncthing for transferring pictures and files to and from the phones and tablets. I actually prefer syncthing because it allows bi-directional syncing. NextCloud doesn't seem to support that. It's push-only from the phone. Deleting on my side doesn't delete from the phone.