> On 22 Nov 2023, at 16:14, Ranjan Maitra via users
> <users@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks! Interesting, I wonder if that is also what has caused tensorflow to
> not go up to 3.12 for now.

Complex packages usually take a while to port to a new python is released.
All the python packages that fedora ships have been ported to python 3.12.

Why a crash in 3.12 and not 3.11? Because bugs can be tripped up on compiler
changes. FYI the fortran issues do not effect python 3.12 itself, they effected
packages in the scientific python world like numpy, pandas etc.
But due to heroic folk they all made it to 3.12.

Barry