On 7/25/24 10:21 AM, John Horne via users wrote:
On Thu, 2024-07-25 at 08:43 -0400, Go Canes wrote:
[Trimmed a lot of text - this is all regarding teal messages showing
up when booting.]

As an old retired *nix sys admin I like to keep track of the logs. ON my fedora 40 system (running KDE as my DE) I keep a konsole window open and run the command "journalctl -f" That tails the journal log and displays new log messages as they come in. Most are white, some are yellow, some are blue and some are teal. I've looked but never found a explanation of the different colors' meanings. All the messages you see at boot time also show up in the journal if you go back to when it boots (journalctl -b). I'd bet the colors are just different levels of severity for the log messages.

Charlie