Matthew Saltzman wrote:

>>>   Are you using nouveau or nvidia drivers for this ?
>>
>> Nouveau drivers.
>>

> Suspend seems to work with nVidia proprietary drivers.  I was using them
> until the latest gnome update (see some other thread about that).
> There's probably a nouveau bug regarding suspend.

One of the things I don't understand about the Fedora political (religious?)
practice is forcing GNOME3 into a release when the drivers a large portion of
users need for proper operation are not included and can't be. Actually, with
stock drivers mine all suspend perfectly, it's that "resume" things that
doesn't
work. :-(

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>