On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Joe Zeff wrote:

> I just received two copies of this, and the rest of the list probably
> did too.  I see that you sent a CC to fedora-l...@redhat.com, and I
> think that address just sends another copy to the Fedora list.  You may
> want to reconsider that.  (Not a complaint, just a friendly heads-up.  I
> sent it openly because AFAICT there are several people doing this and
> this gets the word out to all of you at once.)

I should update my address book.
It still has an old name for this list.
I started a new subject by replying to myself and,
as is my wont on mailing lists,
replied y when asked if I wanted to reply to all recipients.
The To: had the old name and the ReplyTo: had the current name.

--
Michael   henne...@web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.