On 08/11/2012 06:22 AM, Tim wrote:
On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 23:35 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
You've done an awful lot of typing for an OP that isn't likely going
to engage.
Caught me during a moment of waiting for something to happen.  Besides,
my casual typing speed's somewhere around 50 wpm, so it didn't take very
long to type.   ;-)

Anytime makes a "Windows just works" comment, I roll my eyes.  If you're
lucky, it does.  But for an awful lot of people, it's a right pig's
breakfast or conflicting bits.

Not to be "late to the party",....but that LAST sentence?....HAD ME IN TEARS......IT WAS TOO FUNNY!...LoL! And why is it when someone complains about Windows in any respect it is said they're "slamming" it? I mean I have used Windows from '95 right up to 7, and even though some of them have been "better" than others, I still have to say that for an OS whether business or home related, it's too full of holes and has more "issues" than any other software I've ever used....there isn't any harm in calling the kettle black....if the KETTLE IS INDEED BLACK..now is there?....just wondering is all.....