On 12/17/2012 05:41 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
On 12/17/2012 02:23 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
because she couldn't get a grasp of the "Workspace" features and Unity
she "scrapped the entire thing, she's only recent;y returning to it
because.....like me.....she's intrigued by something that WORKS...but is
different! I guess it takes all kinds huh?..

You might want to suggest to her that she try both Kubuntu and Xubuntu because neither of them uses Unity, but except for the DE, they're both still Ubuntu. Maybe one of them will fit her way of working better.
Thanks! I will be speaking with her in about another hour...I'll be sure to mention both of those to her.....

EGO II