On 02/01/2013 12:59 PM, Lailah wrote:
El jue, 31-01-2013 a las 16:46 +0100, Ralf Corsepius escribió:

I'd guess, it's people being dissatisfied with what they are used to,
now being on a "quest for the better".

   That said, from what I've heard and read, Ubuntu is in a similar
crisis as Fedora. What is Gnome3 in Fedora seems to be Unity in Ubuntu
(users turning away), what's the anaconda-disaster in F18 seems to be a
general stability in Ubuntu 12.10.

Of what stability are you talking about?

I am reading/following other forums and lists, too. There some people are quite heavily complaining about various issues with Ubuntu 12.10 and them starting to ask "which distro instead?".

Except that I have a Ubuntu 12.04 installation, which I am occasionally using for testing purposes, I don't actually use Ubuntu.

 In Ubuntu I couldn't find it.
And Unity is worse than Gnome 3.

Well, based on my short experiments with Unity and my failed attempts with Gnome 3, I don't like both. Both are similar, both are based on the same GUI-ideas. If I only had a choice between these 2, I'd choose Unity.

Ralf