On 04/12/13 19:41, Mike Dwiggins wrote:
> OK, let me sum up my situation if I can without busting some confidentiality
> agreements.

Actually, IMO, there is no reason to have to explain yourself, defend yourself,
or to be concerned with any opinions others have formed about you, or your
situation.

Some fine points were made on technical merits.  You should be able to ponder
those points and make a decision based on your circumstances.   It should be
easy to ignore the non-technical areas.

--
From now on, at least during winter time, Im going to blame all spelling an
grammar erros on the cat sitting on my chest every time I sit down at the