On 07/21/2013 06:30 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 22.07.2013 00:27, schrieb Kevin Martin:
For a long time wine needed the 32 bit libs, as did Adobe Reader (they may
still, I don't know as I don't use them at all these
days).  If you have either of those installed it may be why you still have the
32 bit libs installed
wine, AdobeReader as well as Skype are *pure* 32bit apps

On my In the 64-bit PCLOS repos there is Wine64. I don't know any more than that, but that's what it's called. On the same system, there is no AdobeReader, and I sure wish I knew how to get it to work!

--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.
M. Greeley