On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Reindl Harald <wrote:

> and how does this match "You can ignore threads in any mailing list"?

Read the context.  If you don't follow list guidelines, moderators can step
in but if you merely are not interested in any topic, you can ignore the
threads related to that.

> i do not play the victim- i find it simply inappropriate that often
> enough the nitpickers had much worse words than i ever used without
> get judged the same way

You want to assert that you have been unfairly targeted and a victim of
moderation.   I trust the judgement of moderators better.

Rahul