On Tue, 23 Jul 2013, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Eric Viseur

Yes, this is kindergarden.  I'm leaving this mailing-list.  Too bad for the
precious knowledge I'll miss.  Gonna use the forums instead.

You can ignore threads in any mailing list and fwiw, forums are far more
heavily moderated compared to the mailing list.

Rahul

He knows that.  In the old USENET days, this was called a 'flounce.' Somebody
always does it at this stage of a contentious discussion.

billo