On Sat, 23 Nov 2013, Joe Zeff wrote:

On 11/23/2013 05:04 PM, Bill Oliver wrote:

 Why, people like me, of course.  All the right thinking sort :-)

Ah. I see. Not the type, then, that Ziva David insisted on calling "redthroats."

Well, now that you mention it, and in all seriousness, I actually had Ducky's
job.  The show has it backwards, though.  In the real world, the NCIS
investigators rotated through our office (OAFME -- Office of the Armed Forces
Meical Examiner) rather than having their own pathologist.  We were at the
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology at Walter Reed.

Now that Walter Reed has closed, the service has changed to the AFMES (Aremd
Force Medical Examiner Service) and is up in Dover AFB as part of the Medical
Materiel Command. I still think the NCIS/CID/AFOSI folk rotate through, though.

Never had any Mossad rotate through -- though I met a couple when I was with
the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

billo