Rich,

but in my case, the new OU is not ou of my scope. The sync deleted all of
my users from my group (I think that I didnt make myself clear enough and
you thought that users were deleted from 389DS) on both sides and just keep
the user that I changed from windows side.

So just make sure that you can undestand my problem. I Have a group named
GRP_TEST and in this group i have a lot of users. When I change the OU of
one of theses users, the sync delete all users from this group oh both
sides (windows and 389DS) and just keep the user that I modified the OU.

Am I clear enough?

Thanks