On 10/28/2014 03:27 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
And we are talking about debugging the OP's case only.   I'm not going to get
into a tangent discussion on what I want to see from him.  If you want
something else from him, go ahead and request it.

If the OP's scripts create logs or text files, they can be used for debugging the scripts. If they're supposed to but don't, that may be significant. However, we know, now, that rc-local.service is failing, but not why.